Thursday, December 28, 2017

Best Nine 2017

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog. I hope you all enjoy the holiday with your loved ones.

Can't believe that 2018 is only 4 days away.. OMG, time flies so fast! I am so welcoming the new year as I wish that 2018 would bring me success, joy and happiness!

I have created several layouts during 2017, not as much as I expected though since I was only back into scrapbooking in November, but I'm quite proud of my achievement. Especially the fact that I got selected to be a Design Team of Let's Get Sketchy for 2018. For me that's a big deal, being part of a design team means that someone recognize and appreciate you hard work. I'm so blessed and honored!

Well, before we all jump to celebrate the new year, I want to share my 2017 Instagram Best Nine here.

 My Best Nine for 2017

Those are my favorite layouts by far, I like everything about it and so proud of it! You can see more of my projects on my Instagram. Hope you enjoy it.

That's all for today folks. Have a great day!

Xoxo Firna

No comments:

Post a Comment