Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Let's Get Sketchy - January 15th Sketch

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

I can't believe it's 15th January already! Boy..time flies! But I'm glad to know that we have another great sketch from Let's Get Sketchy





Oh my, I love this sketch. Anyone who follows me in Instagram knows that I love to use multiple photos in my layout.

These photos of me are taken from my recent trip to Singapore. I used Teresa Collins-Something Wonderful collection for this layout. I love that this collection has a wonderful stripped paper that I can cut to follow the sketch.

Come take a look at Let's Get Sketchy blog to see another gorgeous layouts made by my fellow DTs. Remember that you still have time to play along with us until 30 January 2018. You can't win the prize if you don't play along :D

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

Xoxo Firna

No comments:

Post a Comment